Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lembowitz
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Sarah Casual set done!

Submit "Sarah Casual set done!" to Digg Submit "Sarah Casual set done!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sarah Casual set done!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sarah Casual set done!" to Google
Posted 08-31-2017 at 10:20 AM by lembowitz

I just have to do all the colourways and I'll be uploading it. I'm so happy with how it turned out, I hope you all like it as much as I do

I'll send out an alert once it's all up in my shop

xoxo
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 246 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's so cute! Your designs are amazing, I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for more Lana clothes haha!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nixiefae View Comment
    That's so cute! Your designs are amazing, I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for more Lana clothes haha!
    Thank you very much hon ;*
    And right now I'm working on a formal set for Summer but I will definitely do Lana after that. I'm going to do a looot of stuff for Lana, because as little clothing as there is for her, in terms of the pose itself, it is easily in my top 3 poses and has been ever since it came out
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lembowitz View Comment
    Thank you very much hon ;*
    And right now I'm working on a formal set for Summer but I will definitely do Lana after that. I'm going to do a looot of stuff for Lana, because as little clothing as there is for her, in terms of the pose itself, it is easily in my top 3 poses and has been ever since it came out
    That is so good to hear! It's like a relief, for real haha! She too is like one my most favorite poses and I so need more clothes for her! I cannot wait to see what you release