Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

The Worst Kind of Assignment

Posted 05-28-2012 at 01:37 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)

I am forced to complete the worst kind of assignment EVER!

I have to watch myself on video an analyze it D:

It hurts, oh it hurts! My voice annoys me, and that's when I can hear myself. And I was THERE, I know what happened D: I know what I did poorly on, do I really have to watch a half hour of this?!?!

I think I'm going to have to do this is small steps...there's no possible way I can do it all at once XP
Sapphire Princess User
Views 1166 Comments 1 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

Well, it wasn't TOO bad ...

Posted 01-12-2012 at 02:25 AM by diamondxheart (Crooked Notebook)

So the interview.
Eek.

So we arrived. Went into the lecture hall, and had a talk from the students union and then a really nice lady who taught one of the teaching courses.
Then the parents left.
PANICKED
Then all the applicants had to write an essay about why they thought they'd make a good teacher. That wasn't too bad...
Then we got put in a room with around 13 other people and we had to discuss an article that apparently nobody understood! ^^
(Not...
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2313 Comments 2 diamondxheart is offline Edit Tags
Old

too much going on :3

Posted 12-13-2011 at 11:57 PM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])
Tags school, stress

WARNING!
prepare yourselve's this is an unorganized rant.

This is my last week of school before break, and the end of the semester. Which means I have three more days to get my grades up to par. I must have all A's, or I'll lose my 4.0 GPA, and that is just unacceptable really.

What's really bringing me down is French. I was so excited to take a french course this year, it's a beautiful language. But since I'm taking all advanced courses, I didn't have room in my
Chatterbox
Posted in Life..&stuff.
Views 1925 Comments 4 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

here i go again, on my own

Posted 09-03-2011 at 07:42 PM by missmyers (&&here we go again)

Well, here goes nothing.

Let me tell you something. I have gone to the same school for my whole life. State football champions four times. 300 kids in the entire school. 69 kids in my graduating class. It was tiny. Everything was on one level. I knew everyone. I was in every club, everybody's friend.

And now...

My dad moved to another town. 300 kids in my new graduating class. Yipes. Four levels. Block scheduling. I'm so beyond terrified. People carry...
Sequin Star User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 971 Comments 0 missmyers is offline Edit Tags
Old

Fire Safety

Posted 01-15-2011 at 12:38 PM by artist0014545

Posted originally on September 27, 2010. Comment and post on the original link at http://teenage-dreamers.blogspot.com.

We all know how often school fires start. Every day, I'll pass by a school that's spontaneously combusting, bursting into flames right before my eyes! It's an increasing problem in our country today, one that needs to be stopped. And though these tragedies aren't preventable, the best thing that our schools can do is prepare for them, by educating our students...
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 939 Comments 0 artist0014545 is offline Edit Tags