Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Eyes of a Leo
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

I just had a Supernatural moment o_o

Submit "I just had a Supernatural moment o_o" to Digg Submit "I just had a Supernatural moment o_o" to del.icio.us Submit "I just had a Supernatural moment o_o" to StumbleUpon Submit "I just had a Supernatural moment o_o" to Google
Posted 06-09-2011 at 09:20 PM by its_angel_love
Updated 06-09-2011 at 09:25 PM by its_angel_love

I was just in the shower and I'm home alone and I hear this weird sound outside of my shower like as if a plastic bottle fell over on the counter.

So I peek out and I see that my duck soap despencer had moved out of place and it's now perched closest to the faucet.

I stared at it like, "OhmyGod, there's a demon in here and I'm going to die in a pool of blood!"

I'm obviously watching too much Supernatural!rofl

Edit:

Then, I JUST walked back into my bathroom and it's back in place FACING the doorway. OHMYGOD! I am shaking! This soap despencer is haunted! o_o
Views 10075 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    once i went to bed really late and i was lying in bed trying to go to sleep when i heard a sort of knock on my door. it freaked me out lol because everybody else was asleep. My little dog was in the room with me and my big dog was downstairs. and it wasn't the house settling either.
  2. Old Comment
    You people should definitely stop watching Supernatural! And let me enjoy it ...rofl
    Now seriously; I think everyone has at least once in their lifetime experience moments like this.
  3. Old Comment
    Thats crazy and scary. *shivers* I cant watch stuff like that.
  4. Old Comment
    I dont know about the dieing in blood rofl . But you probably had a demon in your house.