Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > monkeybelieber-x
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Ever had that feeling...

Submit "Ever had that feeling..." to Digg Submit "Ever had that feeling..." to del.icio.us Submit "Ever had that feeling..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Ever had that feeling..." to Google
Posted 12-21-2012 at 03:17 AM by monkeybelieber-x

When you thought you's were best friend for life and you have known the person since you were four years old like me, and then on your last week of primary school, they turn on you. Calling you horrible names, playing tricks, being complete Biatches, and then on your last day, when your supposed to be finishing primary school, and they admit that they don't like you and you don't know what to do, and you just feel like walking off and when you do, they continue talking about you? Yeah that's what happened today, and I did. I walked off with another girl that they didn't like, we did a lap around the school and then went to the assembly area, and we just sat there and I just ranted and ranted about them.

Omg. It was horrible. And it all started on Wednesday which I will explain in another blog. But this was just horrible, you don't know how many thoughts and emotions were going through me at the time. And luckily I had a friend to go to after school and rant also about them. And now, I just feel like I've been stabbed and hated on constantly.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 545 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments