Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Oh Gosh..

Posted 04-16-2012 at 09:28 PM by bumblebee- (hard2love)

I HAVE 20 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!
As in 20 days of high school in my whole life! It's so exciting and sad and scary and ahhhh.. I don't even know what to think.
I'm stoked for college but I don't know how I'll survive without my bestest friend in the whole world! I mean we're basically sisters <3
Luckily she's only going to be like two hours away from me, and three of my other really good friends are going to the same school as me, so I won't be totally alone!
I am so
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1015 Comments 6 bumblebee- is offline Edit Tags
Old

~BM~ Watch Presidential Candidate Paul at His Best!

Posted 04-16-2012 at 09:05 PM by itsmik3y (BeyHive Blog)

~Remember presidential candidate Ron Paul I spoke of in my earlier blog entry? Well, why not sit back and watch & listen to some of his best debate moments ever. Be sure to catch the last part of the 1st video where he starts in on "prostitution & heroin". If you're into this kind of stuff, and you should be if you care about anything at all, then you won't be disappoimted . Do y'all agree or disagree with what Paul is saying? ~TIA!~

BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 782 Comments 2 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

BM - Flashback pt. 2!

Posted 04-16-2012 at 05:40 PM by strobelightss (non sequiturs)

I recently posted a thread in The Common Room about things from my childhood. I'm sure a lot of you remember some of those things too! I'll be continuing on here. (:

omg. The Magic Tree House books! I was absolutely obsessed with these books! I read them all! They were the bomb back then (as well as that expression ).

And now
bread scientist
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1351 Comments 7 strobelightss is offline Edit Tags
Old

This Store...LMAO

Posted 04-16-2012 at 05:00 PM by staygold (baby eyes.)

I found this store called David and Goliath Stupid Factory. Once I walked in I fell in love!

D&G Stupid Factory

The Shirt I Have.

The Shirt I Want!

It's so funny...you'll love it!
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1147 Comments 5 staygold is offline Edit Tags
Old

~BM~More Info on the Libertarian Party~(Remember taking the small political quiz?)

Posted 04-16-2012 at 03:14 PM by itsmik3y (BeyHive Blog)

~As promised, I have come bringing more info on the Libertarian party and Libertarianism. As I already mention yesterday, the Libertarian party is the 3rd largest & the fastest growing political party in the United States. Though Libertarianism is variously defined by many sources, I think they all can agree that it operates on the political philosophies which emphasize freedom, individual liberty and voluntary association. Another HUGE thing that one would need to know about Libertarians is...
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 632 Comments 0 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags