Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > swish
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Frustration

Submit "Frustration" to Digg Submit "Frustration" to del.icio.us Submit "Frustration" to StumbleUpon Submit "Frustration" to Google
Posted 07-05-2018 at 06:23 PM by swish

So...Divamour is over. It was quite the experience. Only problem is that now I really feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. Nothing looks right and gimp sucks for details. Photoshop is still a mystery. Lol just pure frustration right now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 466 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Your last entry was my fave, by far. I feel like you grew a lot, even in those short 4 weeks. Don't underestimate your abilities. You got this. Just search and search inspiration and study each detail and play with different tools to try to create whatever you're looking at. That's what most us designers have done is just pay around to get what we want to work. In my opinion, there's no one way to design. There are a thousand ways to design, it just depends on what works for you! Good luck & don't give up!!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you so much. Giving up is not in my nature. I've just been splattering colors and shapes on a blank page. Using some tools to manipulate it and then taking bits and pieces and making backgrounds. Lol those are pictures of my frustration and confusion and me trying not to spiral down creatively. In this way, I'm learning about filters at least.
    Photoshop frustrates me because things I could do easily on Gimp seem "extra" on PS. I have to stop and look up everything...EVERYTHING. baby steps, I know.
    Designing clothes for my dolls used to be fun. Now it's just hard. But, like I said, quitting is not in my nature. I think that once I get over this hump things will be better. Lol because I m having growing pains.
    Posted 07-06-2018 at 11:56 AM by swish