Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ms_gucci
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Unfair Votings

Submit "Unfair Votings" to Digg Submit "Unfair Votings" to del.icio.us Submit "Unfair Votings" to StumbleUpon Submit "Unfair Votings" to Google
Posted 03-01-2010 at 11:27 PM by ms_gucci

Okay, i know this is a game and all. But they are some unfair voters on here. If someone votes I rather you pick out the best diva and stop feeling sorry for the other. some people votes on pity and that is just unfair. because am looking at my battles and some of my losses does not seem fair at all. I really work hard on my looks and try to have the best diva ever. How can I compete with all the shananigans dat is going on. Please votes fairly .
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4858 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Heyy

that's exactly how i feel!
    i definitely had some unfair looses (if that's even a word lol) and it's getting really annoying- i don't get how hard it is for people to just pick the one they like better, i mean seriously, it's so crazy!! i am being way more cautious about who i battle now and i hate having to do that..
    battling used to be fun, now it's just disapointing
    ...sometimes

-R@(H3!
    Rachel
    Posted 03-03-2010 at 05:49 PM by lollipopluver123abc lollipopluver123abc is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I was thinking the same thing!! I got on this morning and I was winning my battles!! As soon as certain players login I start losing!! I've been tracking it!! Also I'm winning all my guild battles and losing my regular battles and I'm battling the same people!! Really??? Something's fishy to me!! smh!
    Posted 03-03-2011 at 05:37 PM by tequilagirl412 tequilagirl412 is offline