Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ms_gucci
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

The Awakening- the finally

Submit "The Awakening- the finally" to Digg Submit "The Awakening- the finally" to del.icio.us Submit "The Awakening- the finally" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Awakening- the finally" to Google
Posted 02-25-2010 at 10:01 PM by ms_gucci

We have done pretty well in these chapters. We are now the person we were born to be. We have awaken and our eyes are open to see it all.

Finally, with courage in your heart and with God by your side you take a stand, you FAKE a deep breath and you begin to design the life you want to live as best as you can.

A word about the Power of Prayer: In some of my darkest, most painful and frightening hours, I have prayed, not for the answers to my prayers or for material things, but for my "God" to help me find the strength, confidence and courage to persevere; to face each day and to do what I must do.

[CENTER]Remember this:- You are an expression of the almighty. The spirit of God resides within you and moves through you. Open your heart, speak to that spirit and it will heal and empower you.
My "God" has never failed me.

Enjoy your peace of mind in this world because when you gone you wont be remembered by the ones you breaking your souls for. Keep your faith and dont let go no matter what![/CENTER]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4404 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I find your blog entries to be very inspirational and positive ...

Kudos to you some of us around here can use a bit of inspiration and positive confirmation.. The power of prayer is Amazing...

One Love
    Koko