Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Hunger Games Fans Outraged at Race of Characters

Posted 03-30-2012 at 09:08 PM by sista

RACIST “HUNGER GAMES” FANS OUTRAGED AT BLACK ACTORS
(BlackMediaScoop) By now you’ve probably heard of the movie “The Hunger Games.” It set all types of records last weekend ( which scored a historic $155 million its opening weekend ) and will set more this weekend.

WHAT the heck is “The Hunger Games?”
Here’s the premise: each child in the 12 districts surrounding the all-powerful Capital has to put his or her name into the pool of names from which, each year, one boy...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2282 Comments 8 sista is offline Edit Tags
Old

Stress is on!

Posted 03-30-2012 at 06:14 PM by fallingdown- (What they say won't make us go away.)

So. much. stress.
I hate traveling, I really really do. So far I have let's see. NOTHING packed because my suit case is to big so I can't use it. I have no clothes even picked out! I'm so lost and confused. It's like.. I wanna dress nice but blah blah blah. Idek. ahhh
I am probably going to start getting my clothes together if no one is online for rping.
Well another thing is makeup. I use tons of makeup, and I don't want anything to get broke on the 18 hour trip there, so
Posting Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1373 Comments 0 fallingdown- is offline Edit Tags
Old

Late Night Chat Roulette & Hot Makeup ♥

Posted 03-30-2012 at 02:17 AM by itsmik3y (BeyHive Blog)

HAHAHAHA

Alright,
So on some nights my friend Caitlin & I go on chat roulette and mess with people.
I will get on some crazy disguise and people laugh and all that. Well this time, i thought it would be funny if we put a little make up on me.
So i have this DEEP RED Lip Liner, and all this blush (because i wanna learn how to do makeup so i have makeup) and i was like... hmmm...
So we did this...

BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1785 Comments 9 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

Day 22: What's in your purse?

Posted 03-30-2012 at 01:16 AM by starryskye (Peace, Love, and Hippies)

Day 22: What's in your purse?

Right now I'm carrying a pretty small purse. So inside, I have my wallet, my keys, a little bag with girlie stuff for that time, some lip balm, and gum!

Not a whole lot, but enough to get me through the day.

When I have a big purse, I have everything from food to books to old movie ticket stubs to a change of shoes. Lol.
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1678 Comments 1 starryskye is offline Edit Tags