Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > definingd11
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

My clients this week

Submit "My clients this week" to Digg Submit "My clients this week" to del.icio.us Submit "My clients this week" to StumbleUpon Submit "My clients this week" to Google
Posted 04-07-2012 at 01:35 AM by definingd11

So this week I got some fun clients.
I had a 6 year old girl who was going to a princess party. She was the cutest thing ever! She got a mani/pedi and I curled her hair, she told me she had to see the finished look with her tiara hahaha. Then I had a nice older lady who was really sweet. She just got a simple cut. Today I also had my mom who got a partial foil and a cut. She's blonde so it was fun because I love coloring people's hair. She's had this hair cut forever and today I finally got to add some layers in it and made it look really nice!

Well that was some of my clients this week, I was just bored and decided to share.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 939 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    aww, that's sweet, I wish I can cut my mom's hair
    Posted 04-07-2012 at 06:02 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  2. Old Comment
    ~...Can't wait to hear about more of your clients! You should make this a regular blog, like blog about your clients weekly....that would be so fun and I would definitely read it !