Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Untitled Blog
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Because there is no title
Rate this Entry

Why am I posting here?

Submit "Why am I posting here?" to Digg Submit "Why am I posting here?" to del.icio.us Submit "Why am I posting here?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why am I posting here?" to Google
Posted 05-11-2013 at 08:24 AM by AmandaCullenPwns

Due to the fact I haven't been an active member of this site in god-who-knows-when, this blog post will likely not be in interest of anyone here, but I'll post it anyway because I like to write about myself to myself.

This year has been an absolutely horrible school year.

My grades are abysmal and I still have a month to go.

I have not accomplished anything and it feels like I'm in a repeating cycle of nothingness. I have gone home everyday and done nothing and then have gone to school and done nothing.

Summer. Please. Come and save me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3018 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Don't worry Amanda. The phrase 'stuck in a rut' exists for a reason! Everyone goes through times like that. I'm in one myself right now.

It's easy to lose sight of the things that motivated you before. Sometimes those things just don't work anymore. That's when you have to take charge and find new things to look forward to and new things to motivate you.

I think if we all focused on the menial day-to-day tasks, rather than why we do them and what we're working towards, we would all be insane!

Chin up
    Posted 05-11-2013 at 05:29 PM by hipsterusername hipsterusername is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I totally know what you're feeling and I think everyone does at one point or another. Keep your eye on the prize and try to change things up to get yourself interested and motivated again. Stick it through, it'll be worth it in the end. Best of luck
  3. Old Comment
    get involved silly does your school have clubs?
    Posted 05-11-2013 at 08:21 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  4. Old Comment
    My year has been exactly the same!
    But summer is almost here and things are definitely looking up.