Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > pretty . little . scribble
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

would anybody be interested in learning how to dance?

Submit "would anybody be interested in learning how to dance?" to Digg Submit "would anybody be interested in learning how to dance?" to del.icio.us Submit "would anybody be interested in learning how to dance?" to StumbleUpon Submit "would anybody be interested in learning how to dance?" to Google
Posted 01-29-2012 at 06:30 PM by hollyx
Tags dance

Good morning/afternoon/evening!

Basically, this post is to sort of guage an interest in my crazy idea..
This morning I was quite happily dancing around my bedroom in my pyjamas, when I came up with this, I've no idea where the idea came from.. but I have been thinking for a while about what sort of 'content' I could offer up in video blogs in the future.. after realising my social life is non-existant and that my career is also non-existant I wanted something else to offer.. and yeah. Crazy idea.

So, would anybody on here be even the tiniest bit curious to lean how to do some basic ballroom/latin dances? Actually, I'll probably only do latin because I can't video my feet/legs whilst moving around the room and trying to find the best angle to video from for ballroom, but I'll give it a whirl.

So ~ yeaaaah. If there's even one person a little bit curious I think I probably will post a video that's at least dancing-related, and maybe throw in a bit of a demo or tutorial if people want it I'll probably start with a cha cha, and it would be so basic, but I/we can do cha cha to some fairly decent music, and it's not all cheesy and grandma-ish. And it will also double up as a great oppurtunity for me to practise my teaching-skills haha!

SO YEAAAAHH. Let me know what you think

Holly xxx
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1799 Comments 6 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    umm... yeah!
    lol.
  2. Old Comment
    I can't dance but I'd watch my twin!
  3. Old Comment
    Yes yes! I shall watch.
  4. Old Comment
    i would =D but i dont noe how to dance :/
  5. Old Comment
    ahh, you know i'm so happy that i've even got 4 responses! i genuinely didn't think anybody would comment and that my post would have just gone completely unnoticed haha
  6. Old Comment
    Definately! I've got two left feet but i can do the waltz