Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

This is embarassing but I have nowhere else to turn to

I wish you the best, I know it's disappointing when you lose a part. But please don't give up.
    Blessings my friend
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment

A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS

I'm sorry that you feel that way I hope you do come back though :3 You're welcome to message me any time and talk about whatever, either now or whenever you come back ^-^
  4. Old Comment

A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS

well i dont know you all that well but i always liked you, you have always been kind and gave away free gift cards and what not. truthfully ive been here for a long time and the only ppl who talk to me are my guild sisters and a handful of random ppl. i am sorry to see you leave the guild and hope you find what you are looking for and you know where ill be, if you ever need anything. oxxo corrie
  5. Old Comment

A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS

I am so sorry that you are leaving. I do enjoy seeing you here and your divas. If you want to talk send me a message. I am always around.: Chris
  6. Old Comment

A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS

I'm sorry you feel this way, sadly we all grow out of things we once loved, I wish you the best of luck in this new chapter in life, hope you make the best of it and succeed in everything you set your mind to.
  7. Old Comment

My note

Quote:
    Originally Posted by -maria- View Comment
    I am sorry you are going through this I really wish I could help you, I ways read about your volunteer work, and believe me, just knowing you saved someone's life should feel as a great reward, maybe if you could cut all negativity from your life and start fresh?
    Ty for your reply, Maria. It really is a great reward to be able to save someone or just be there while they work through something. Yeah, maybe if I was able to cut some of the toxic people out it would help. I have to wait a year until I can do that completely though since some of the negative people I live with ( family)
    Posted 06-22-2017 at 03:46 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  8. Old Comment

My note

I am sorry you are going through this I really wish I could help you, I ways read about your volunteer work, and believe me, just knowing you saved someone's life should feel as a great reward, maybe if you could cut all negativity from your life and start fresh?
  9. Old Comment

No one truly Cares... they just say they do. then they leave me

Hugs @nixiefae ty for your reply. I believe you'll be here. Ty.
    Posted 06-18-2017 at 02:56 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  10. Old Comment

No one truly Cares... they just say they do. then they leave me

Oh Ash, I'm so sorry for what your feeling
    You shouldn't have to feel that way especially from your grandma! Grandma's are supposed to be the ones who love you no matter who or what you look like.
    I love you for you! I'll always love you for you, no matter what you do, no matter how you look etc you'll always have me! And I mean that too! I've loved getting to know you over the past year! I'm always here for you ok?
    Also, I don't think your fat at ALL! Your adorable! I don't think you should be skipping meals either at least eat dinner.
  11. Old Comment

Another page from a cursing book

haha I know right. His eyes says it all
    Posted 04-26-2017 at 07:14 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  12. Old Comment

Another page from a cursing book

Nice angry owl, he definitely looks like he is saying "screw you" haha
  13. Old Comment

Cursing coloring book

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nixiefae View Comment
    That's pretty cool! I like when I find the coloring books with the black background instead of the white. I've found a couple Lisa Frank ones with backgrounds like that, really makes the colors pop!
    Yeah! I know right! The color black is amazing for coloring! I got this on Amazon.
    Posted 04-20-2017 at 11:58 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  14. Old Comment

Cursing coloring book

That's pretty cool! I like when I find the coloring books with the black background instead of the white. I've found a couple Lisa Frank ones with backgrounds like that, really makes the colors pop!
  15. Old Comment
    Posted 03-11-2017 at 07:22 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  16. Old Comment

Crush facing jailtime, religious aunt disowning me, eating disorder

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ocean_crumbles View Comment
    Thank you for your words
    You're welcome have a great day hun
    Posted 03-11-2017 at 11:50 AM by angelleescott2003 angelleescott2003 is offline
  17. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by angelleescott2003 View Comment
    I am sorry about everything that is going on with you right now...but you'll pull through I have hope(I do not believe in Jesus...) I just know you will find a way to pull through and if you ever need someone to talk to I am right here smile as big as possible and as much as possible even on the worst of days
    Thank you for your words
    Posted 03-11-2017 at 10:15 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  18. Old Comment

I am sorry about everything that is going on with you right now...but you'll pull through I have hope(I do not believe in Jesus...) I just know you will find a way to pull through and if you ever need someone to talk to I am right here smile as big as possible and as much as possible even on the worst of days
    Posted 03-11-2017 at 07:56 AM by angelleescott2003 angelleescott2003 is offline
  19. Old Comment

Knee Problem

I have not. I have been booked with my classes and volunteering. I am seeing a doctor on Tuesday.
    Posted 02-08-2017 at 11:04 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  20. Old Comment

Knee Problem

have you gone to see a chiropractor? they may be able to help