Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

I'm grieving

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 88mph View Comment
    So so sorry to hear your dog passed away i understand how you feel. We had to put our dog to sleep in 2007 and i thought i would never feel the same again. They truely become part of the family. It may not seem like it now, but the pain of losing her will fade over time. It will always be there, but will hurt less. Sending my love to you Ashley x
    I am sorry for your loss as well. Thank you for your response. Yeah, you're probably right. I ill never truly get over her loss because she was my baby... I will just learn to have it hurt less.

I really miss her though.
    Posted 10-09-2016 at 01:47 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  2. Old Comment

I'm grieving

So so sorry to hear your dog passed away i understand how you feel. We had to put our dog to sleep in 2007 and i thought i would never feel the same again. They truely become part of the family. It may not seem like it now, but the pain of losing her will fade over time. It will always be there, but will hurt less. Sending my love to you Ashley x
  3. Old Comment

Therapy

Thank you
    Posted 09-19-2016 at 01:24 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  4. Old Comment

Therapy

Good for you! You should be proud of yourself. Do what you're comfortable with but realize that with group sometimes listening and supporting others offers you a great deal. It can be helpful to you in different ways than individual. It also can help you feel less alone.
  5. Old Comment

Mental Health Assessment

Oh. That sounds simple. Thank you
    Posted 09-11-2016 at 10:41 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  6. Old Comment

Mental Health Assessment

Basically asking different questions about your health. Its fine
  7. Old Comment
    Posted 09-10-2016 at 11:41 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  8. Old Comment

Mental Health Assessment

This is useful, I mean its for the UK, but I would assume it is similar for you in america?

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNH...ssessment.aspx
  9. Old Comment

Mental Health Assessment

I've never had one done, so idk what you'd expect etc. I know some people in my family think I should have one done :/
  10. Old Comment

Going to get Mental Health Help

Quote:
    Originally Posted by molokai View Comment
    Yesssssss!

Yes it's scary but hang in there and it will get more comfortable. Don't rely just on meds but check into groups and/or individual help. Talk to real people about what's going on with you and listen to what's going on to them!

Thank you so much for your kind supportive words! I am definitely going to do individual help first because I'm not comfortable in groups. I feel I get overpowered. :3
    Posted 09-04-2016 at 11:58 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  11. Old Comment

Yesssssss!

Yes it's scary but hang in there and it will get more comfortable. Don't rely just on meds but check into groups and/or individual help. Talk to real people about what's going on with you and listen to what's going on to them!

12. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nixiefae View Comment
    Once you get meds you might start feeling better, I have depression as well and soon after I started to take medicine for it I started to feel a whole better.

But just know that just because your on meds it's not going to go away, there will be days where you'll still feel bad but it won't be as bad. Least this is from my personal experience.
    Thank you for your kind supportive words
    Yeah .. I know it won't be better all the time.

I actually think that I have a personality disorder as well, though. don't know how to broach that subject with a therapist or doctor.
    Posted 09-04-2016 at 06:16 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  13. Old Comment

Once you get meds you might start feeling better, I have depression as well and soon after I started to take medicine for it I started to feel a whole better.

But just know that just because your on meds it's not going to go away, there will be days where you'll still feel bad but it won't be as bad. Least this is from my personal experience.
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by anne-marie View Comment
    Ashley, admitting something may be wrong and seeking help is the first step. I can tell you from experience that you will feel better, maybe not right away, it may take some time, but it will get better! HUGS!
    Gosh, I hope so I hate feeling sad. I am so done with feeling so bad. Thank you so much for your supportive words.
    Posted 09-04-2016 at 01:53 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  15. Old Comment

Ashley, admitting something may be wrong and seeking help is the first step. I can tell you from experience that you will feel better, maybe not right away, it may take some time, but it will get better! HUGS!
  16. Old Comment

Refer me

Quote:
    That is not a good enough excuse! Your voice is much more honest than letters typed on a keyboard! Plus if you call a hotline you don't hear your voice, you hear the person on the other end of the lines voice! You can't keep running away from dealing with REAL people over texts, social media, etc.! You want help? Go to real people who you can get to know face to face and can provide you with support and help!
    okay. Ill go to the counseling center after my appointment with my doctor about my blood
    Posted 09-02-2016 at 10:25 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  17. Old Comment

Refer me

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ocean_crumbles View Comment
    @molokai I dont like using my voice though. i chicken out. I hate hearing my voice.
    That is not a good enough excuse! Your voice is much more honest than letters typed on a keyboard! Plus if you call a hotline you don't hear your voice, you hear the person on the other end of the lines voice! You can't keep running away from dealing with REAL people over texts, social media, etc.! You want help? Go to real people who you can get to know face to face and can provide you with support and help!
  18. Old Comment

I got suspended and it's unfair...oh hello

@molokai also they didnt suspend the guy for the same thing.

I found out what happened though.

I was an adult-teen listener and I told a teen twin friend somethings because she wanted to know what was going on so I explained something in kid friendly words without breaking rules and the night before I got suspended she asked who else I had in my twitter DM's so I told her thikning i could trust her because she had told me things she was doing too -- turns out she went to the community manager and made up some story about how i was inappropriate, and she didnt even need screenshots for that! And so three months gone for off site contact and apparently talking about an inappropriate relationship to the teen which I did not do . but I have no evidence to defend that.

SO im not going to fight anymore

I am going to let it go
    Posted 09-02-2016 at 06:01 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  19. Old Comment

Refer me

@molokai I dont like using my voice though. i chicken out. I hate hearing my voice.
    Posted 09-02-2016 at 05:58 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  20. Old Comment

I got suspended and it's unfair...oh hello

Quote:
    They only have the power you give them over you. Who are they? They run a "virtual" site from a computer and get virtual people to staff it for them (I bet for free). It's a WEBSITE! Why is a website so important that it can make you so miserable and intimidated? Something is wrong when you let unknown "people" on a website do that to you!
    They're admins And they pay only the admins and community managers everyone else works for free.

I have had some of my friends from there reach out to me though :O Feels good that they also agree that the site is unfair
    Posted 09-02-2016 at 05:57 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline