Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > A Fae
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Based outta Florida.
  1. Old Comment

|~TV~|

I love all things syfy ♡ stargate is my favorite ever tho ♡
  2. Old Comment

~|Hobbies|~

Omg the Monster High and Ever After High dolls are so cute! How big is your collection? I've recently started collecting Funko Pop dolls, which are also very cute.
  3. Old Comment

~|Games|~

I have never checked those sites out- I have only ever played DUC and Diva Chix! Gonna have to check them out!
  4. Old Comment

~|Games|~

Ooo, I have to check some of these out! I probably should be focusing on studies, but it's a good stress relief when I can afford it ^_^
  5. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

This sounds like an awesome day to me!!! I love to stay in the house and relax!! ENJOY IT!!! And I can't wait to do the adult coloring books!! I am going to be doing them all summer!! I had the app on my phone but it's just not the same as sitting and coloring!
  6. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

God I havent watched shows like fixer upper in years! Used to love them! XD

As for adult colouring books, I recently got a new harry potter one, which is awesome! haha
  7. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

@catlover64 I've done that! I have some beachy ones that I've colored and my and I had my dad hang in one of the bathrooms to fit the theme in there.

@midnight_kiss I could go on and on about shows to watch! LOL I watch a lot of rerun shows for the most part during the day. But lately I've been watching a lot of Gunsmoke, In The Heat Of The Night and Bonanza haha Idk why, I just put them on one day and just got kinda hooked, They're different. I also watch a lot of shows like Love it or List it, Fixer Upper..all those house hunting/redecorating shows. But honestly you can't really go wrong with cartoons..even at 24 I still enjoy watching them LOL!
  8. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

my life is boring too but I am also ok with it.
  9. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

That seems like a very productive and good way to spend your days!!!! Especially the adult colouring books, absolutely adore them and all the different designs, themes and everything that these books come with pages of!!!!

I unfortunately have an 8-5 job, and commuting there takes over an hour so by the time I get home from work and make/eat dinner, it's bedtime, I miss being able to spend days like you!!!
    Posted 06-08-2016 at 07:30 PM by special-individual special-individual is offline
  10. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

What do you like to watch? I'm looking for more TV suggestions!
  11. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

I love adult coloring books!! I have made a few that I even put into a frame and are hanging in my bathroom!!!
  12. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

Your normal days sound like dream days to me!

On adult coloring books, I got a Harry Potter one, and it's probably one of my most favorite things! I've been trying to finish the Hufflepuff crest so that I can hang it in my room.
  13. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

I need to check out pinterest then!! Kyle (my husband) likes doing landscapes, while I tend to go toward animals. (: But, we both prefer the simpler ones, not the crazy, super hard, intricate ones.
  14. Old Comment

~|Hobbies|~

@tattoo

Everyone in my house is always making jokes about my dolls coming to live and doing things at night or when we aren't home. My brother likes to joke that I sit in my room and talk to them, telling them to put curses on people or whatever. LOL I think we all watch too many horror movies
  15. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

@nox @minidoxigirli @r_e_n_e_e @jennamazingg

Coloring books are so much fun!! They really are very relaxing and you can totally get lost in them for hours an hours. There are so many of them out there, that I'm sure you can find some simpler ones. I try to stay away from the patterns, weird mind boggling ones lol. I love doing animals, floral, landscape ones. I recently just discovered that you can find tons of coloring pages on Pinterest.
  16. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

I loveeee my laid back, "boring" days. & I loveeee me some adult coloring books!! lol They can keep you entertained forever!! A lot of them are SO hard though. Grr. I do wish they'd make them just a tad bit easier!!
  17. Old Comment

~|Hobbies|~

My older sister use to collect dolls of all kinds when we were younger. We also use to share a room, so after I watched Chucky I could barely sleep with her dolls!
  18. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

Simple Days are often the best Days!

And on a side note, I love Love LOVE Adult Coloring books! I can get lost there forever just sitting chilling and coloring. Losing myself and whatever problems I have going on. It's Amazingly relaxing *_*
  19. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

I've been thinking about getting one of those coloring books... They are HUGE sellers at work and people tell me all the time how relaxing they are!
  20. Old Comment

~|My Days|~

I love adult coloring books! I made copies of them, and used them for kids after they finished their state testing.