Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > draguta
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

To Whoever Positive Repped Me In "Suicide Selfish"....

Submit "To Whoever Positive Repped Me In "Suicide Selfish"...." to Digg Submit "To Whoever Positive Repped Me In "Suicide Selfish"...." to del.icio.us Submit "To Whoever Positive Repped Me In "Suicide Selfish"...." to StumbleUpon Submit "To Whoever Positive Repped Me In "Suicide Selfish"...." to Google
Posted 07-14-2012 at 02:10 PM by draguta

~Although I loathe when people post about the 'bad rep' they received, this is different because it was a pos rep left to me and I don't know who left it so I have to make a public anouncement. To whoever left me the pos rep in the "Suicide Selfish" thread, first of all, thank you. Next, what is labeled & sold as Christianity nowdays is not Christianity, and is what mostly turns people off, especially young people, from Christianity. The wisest of all, the serpent(Satan)does not hang out in bars & drug dens......he spends most of his time working at the pulpit in the church. At you see how his plan worked so far? We are dealing with the slickest of them all. Bottom line is, you cannot rely on the TBN channel or any "preacher", etc. to tell you what God says. He left us a letter and we have a direct dial to Him ourselves....we can ring Him up any time we like, there is no need to rely on what a certain "religion" or "church" says....they do not have any authority over you. I just thought this would be a good time to say this, so to whoever positive repped me thank you again for the rep, and for giving me the opportunity to say this which so totally needed to be said anyway!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1881 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments