Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > pretty . little . scribble
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

nice little weekly update & even more CYO :P

Submit "nice little weekly update & even more CYO :P" to Digg Submit "nice little weekly update & even more CYO :P" to del.icio.us Submit "nice little weekly update & even more CYO :P" to StumbleUpon Submit "nice little weekly update & even more CYO :P" to Google
Posted 05-26-2012 at 01:31 PM by hollyx

'elloooooo! <3

No CYO this time *boohoo*
.. just kidding... I have to put a shameless plug to my new collection, a couple of new creations, and a link to my shop here, of course!

New Collection is inspired by the current co-ordinating separates trend, and I figured since it's summer, everyone loves a pair of pretty shorts.
New Collection:

Available in 5 different colourways in my shop right now.!
CLICK. CLICK. CLICK

Some more new ~creations~ for Diva Diverse!

Credits: Poses by sollie.
Hair by griffysgirl, hopie26g, and ambiguous.
Face by griffysgirl and peachfuzz.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I also wanted to blog about something non-CYO related too, so, I would like to recite my story of wandering the streets barefoot yesterday.
So, yesterday I decided since the weather is lovely and all, I would walk to the shop, it's only a 10 minute walk away, so I figured I might aswell make this 10-minute-walk a stylish one, I was wearing an oversized white vest, gold-silver collar necklace, frayed denim shorts, and my beautiful spikey slippers/flats.
Basically I got half way down the street on the way to the shop, and a "hm, the backs of my feets are hurting a little bit now.. I wonder why that is" thought had passed through my little noggin'. I pushed through this slight pain to actually make it to the shop and looked at my heels and they were just covered in blood, and urghhh, it hurt so bad, my shoes had just completely taken off a good layer or two, or seven of skin off my ankles.
It was at this point, when the shop didn't have any plasters left, that I had to make the decision between walking with a funky limp so as not to put more pressure onto my poorly feet, or I could walk barefoot, well, I went with the second option. Off came the gorgeous shoes, and I walked home barefoot. In hindsight, that probably also wasn't a clever idea, because I could have gotten all sorts of dirt and stuff in the cuts, but y'know. I also don't recommend walking around barefooted when it's 2pm, and it's one of the hottest days of the year, but it was still more comfortable walking over the hot-coal-like-pavement, than it would have been to dig my shoes into my feet even more.
So yeah, do you ever walk around barefoot, out in public? I used to walk home from school with no shoes on quite a lot, but that was probably 5-6 years ago now.

Let me know if you have any interesting painful-shoe stories, or let me know what you think of my more recent CYO's!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 806 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    no shoes is nice and cool in the summer

ooooooo good thing i voted a lot today. off to stalk shop now!
    (love those frayed shorts too)
  2. Old Comment
    ;D woot, thanks for all the purchases ahah, and thaaankyou, they were based off a pair that i own, so yeah, i agree haha!
  3. Old Comment
    Where'd you get the denim/jean pattern for the shorts? :o
  4. Old Comment
    It's not a pattern, I just added a tiny bit of noise to them ;D
  5. Old Comment
    I would really like to subscribe to your blog, is there a way to do that here.