Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Crystal-Encrusted shoes

Submit "Crystal-Encrusted shoes" to Digg Submit "Crystal-Encrusted shoes" to del.icio.us Submit "Crystal-Encrusted shoes" to StumbleUpon Submit "Crystal-Encrusted shoes" to Google
Posted 06-13-2011 at 09:01 PM by helga
Updated 06-13-2011 at 09:06 PM by helga

Ok, so later on I have been having a "crush" on crystal-encrusted shoes/pumps. I've been looking for the one I will finally purchase. Nah! The truth is that most of those I crave to have are all out of my reach Life is so sad sometimes.rofl But while I was searching for the one I could afford I finally found a blog showing you how to make your own. She used 3mm rhinestones and E-6000 glue. I'm feeling like running to the craft store and get this project going.
Enough talk and see this.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4329 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow that is gonna take a lot of time and precision and skill and everything. Clearly i cannot do such an amazing thing. XD
  2. Old Comment
    I want one soo bad that all the time I'll be spending doing it will be worth it. Just need to get all things ready so I can start.
  3. Old Comment
    wow!! those are some gorgeous shoes!! well i went to macys and i saw these shoes that were $100.00!! we went to Burlington coat factory and it was $20.00!! and then i'm like wow!! that's a difference!!