Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > draguta
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

~Official Blog of "Ever Changing Beauty"~

Submit "~Official Blog of "Ever Changing Beauty"~" to Digg Submit "~Official Blog of "Ever Changing Beauty"~" to del.icio.us Submit "~Official Blog of "Ever Changing Beauty"~" to StumbleUpon Submit "~Official Blog of "Ever Changing Beauty"~" to Google
Posted 04-22-2011 at 07:12 PM by draguta
Updated 04-23-2011 at 04:45 PM by draguta

~Hey all ! This is the official blog of the guild "Ever Changing Beauty". Although it mainly focuses on said guild, "guilds" in general will probably be discussed here a lot as well.

~First, a basic background on the guild: "Ever Changing Beauty", or "ECB"(its acronym)which it is now commonly referred to as, was sold to me on the 6th of February 2011; at this time, I, with a lot of help from fellow member and "guild deputy" 'patdamian', overtook the running and operation of the guild completely. The guild was originally owned by another fellow member, 'postnote', who started the guild back in November 2010. When I acquired the guild, postnote along with her officers and members had the guild in the 8th ranking spot where it still remains today.

~To finish this basic overview of "ECB", we named fellow guild member 'pandahugger' as "guild overseer" on the 12th of February; she remains in this position to this day and continues to do a wonderful job . It's difficult for me to commit to giving you all a specific number of members that we have, as that number fluctuates frequently. I would say that so far, "ECB" keeps anywhere from 11-17 members at any given time. The reason for the fluctuation of members is due to 'member inactivity' which we will discuss in detail later on in this blog.

~The "ECB" guild holds weekly contests, as well as what we call "covert contests" because these are contests that the members are unaware of(these are fun for the members because it's always a big shock and surprise when they win one of these), and also gives one member each week a title known as the "Featured Member of the Week"; members enjoy receiving this title too because it comes with prizes as well, and also because it is quite simply just an honor to hold such a title. Currently we are hosting a contest for all guilds and 'Divachix' members who are interested in participating, called "Fashion.....Around The World". We have so many terrific entries so far that no doubt, the judges have their work cut out for them! If you're interested in entering, you'd better hurry because as of Midnight(*EST*)tonight, no more entries will be accepted. If you would like to enter, learn more about the contest or maybe just browse through all the unique and stunningly beautiful entries to pick out your favorite, I've included the link to that thread at the very end of this blog post!

~In conclusion, this was just a quick introduction to our guild. More about the guild including various popular topics will be discussed later on in this blog. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments ! ~Stay unstressed and ~God bless!~

-Link To Contest:
http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78507
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I apologize, here is the link to the contest I was talking about above:

http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78507