Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > artist0014545
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Harry Potter (SPOILERS!)

Submit "Harry Potter (SPOILERS!)" to Digg Submit "Harry Potter (SPOILERS!)" to del.icio.us Submit "Harry Potter (SPOILERS!)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Harry Potter (SPOILERS!)" to Google
Posted 01-23-2011 at 11:24 AM by artist0014545

Posted originally on November 26, 2010 on teenage-dreamers.blogspot.com.

I understand it's late. But if you're a fan, too, you've got to know that this is the only thing that's been on your mind since the movie came out a week ago. And blogs and homework and real life don't even make it on the list.

Because I've got the Potter fever.

It's true, I went and saw the midnight movie. I held my pee all the way through the movie because I had to see it. I held my tears when Harry and Hermione danced and when Dobby died because I didn't want to be an emotional wreck the rest of the movie. I screamed when that freaking snake popped out even though I was covering my eyes- but secretly peeking- ten minutes before it even happened. And I squealed in the parking lot on the way out because, one, I'd just seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; two, I'd be waking up to go to school in three hours; and three, because there was only one more movie left.

One more left.

I want to bawl.

Because after this next movie, there's nothing left. No more books, no more movies, no more. The only thing we have to look forward to are crazies playing the Quidditch World Cup on their feet. And really, I think we can all agree that Quidditch is only most exciting when it's played on brooms. (Clarification: brooms that fly.)

I think that next movie, I am going to sob. And I will not hold it in. Because, really, after that, I'll have nothing to cry about.

But let's not get too carried away. I'm looking ahead to the summer. Let's focus on movie numero seven. It was epic. I love Hermione. And I love Ron. (I can now finally see that they belong together. Horcrux three, you convinced me that Harry/Hermione would NOT be a good idea. And Ron... he's rather adorable in this movie.) And I love Dobby. And I love George Weasley. And I love Bellatrix. And I love Snape. Snape, Snape, Snape. If they do not include my favorite chapter in the next book, I will sue.

Falalala. I am on a Harry Potter High. It's true, he's now a drug. (:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2862 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments