Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lembowitz
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

w.i.p for Crystal!

Submit "w.i.p for Crystal!" to Digg Submit "w.i.p for Crystal!" to del.icio.us Submit "w.i.p for Crystal!" to StumbleUpon Submit "w.i.p for Crystal!" to Google
Posted 10-20-2017 at 06:29 PM by lembowitz

Heyyyy queens!

I'm currently working on a butterfly... ish? dress for Crystal.
I know it's a little haphazard now but I'm hoping once I have every detail done and the texture added, it'll look much better

I'm so excited It is going to be for the store, and after the mega auction for Hallow's Eve ends I am planning to go on a hiatus for a few weeks. I'm gonna be moving around, I'm working more and more shifts in my new job (in a hotel in the restaurant and bar section, my best friend is the supervisor so no stress yaaay! ), and I need to get back on the designing irl horse, so, until then I'm going to try and get lots of things up in my shop so you all have something to enjoy!

xoxo
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 324 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    that looks interesting! I can't wait to see it all finished hopefully you've got some lana and rsps clothes up your sleeve before you take your break.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nixiefae View Comment
    that looks interesting! I can't wait to see it all finished hopefully you've got some lana and rsps clothes up your sleeve before you take your break.
    Thank you hon ;* And haha don't worry I will ;P xo