Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Britney's World
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

About Me :)

Submit "About Me :)" to Digg Submit "About Me :)" to del.icio.us Submit "About Me :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "About Me :)" to Google
Posted 04-26-2010 at 01:02 PM by kismet

So, I figured for my first blog entry I would just write a little about myself. I am not sure if anyone is even going to read this, so it is kinda gunna be a diary/journal-ish thing for me I guess. One that people can read if they choose to. Lol. xD
I don't do much, so there wont be a whole lot of excitement here...
Anywho, here goes!

My name is Britney and I am 18 years old. I am turning 19 in June! Yikes, I am getting old, haha. I have crazy bad depression and anxiety. Also, just found out I was bipolar. I kinda figured I was cuz my moods change pretty fast, but this new doctor of mine is the first one to actully ask me about it. I am glad we found her...she seems like she actually knows what she is talking about. Now I am taking meds and hopefully my life will be getting back on track soon. See, I dropped out of my senior year in high school (in 2008) because my depression and anxiety got extremely bad. It is still kinda bad but because of the meds it is getting better (yay! hehe). So that is really good. I am currently studying to get my GED, so that I can go to college and become a graphic designer . For the first time a long time I am actually kinda excited for the future. I can't wait to see what comes my way...hopefully good things! Haha.

Peace! ^_~
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2093 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm happy that your life seems to be turning around, you deserve it!<3
  2. Old Comment
    Welcome to the blog world!
    Hope everything works out!!