Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > just a fantasy girl
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Everyone's sick + New Year

Submit "Everyone's sick + New Year" to Digg Submit "Everyone's sick + New Year" to del.icio.us Submit "Everyone's sick + New Year" to StumbleUpon Submit "Everyone's sick + New Year" to Google
Posted 01-04-2013 at 08:59 PM by digitalkiss

First blog post of the year!
Wish it wasn't to tell you all that my entire family rung in 2013 with a naaaaaasty flu.
Okay well technically, I was the one who had it on new years, but everyone followed suit. lol.
I'm much better now though! Finally.
It was godawful. 101.8 fever, hot/cold, hacking up a lung, can't hear outta one ear cause it's stuffed, insanely congested, headache. ALLADAT.
My dad had it before all of us though so he's been taking care of us. Now that I'm better (still congested and crap, but happy lol), we're taking care of my 2 older sisters and my mom.
I think they're getting a bit better though-luckily.
It's scary when everyone else is down and out and you have no idea how to help. I felt that way. But I'm pretty good at taking care of people, so at least I was able to pull through. Still doing so.
And almost everyone I know is sick too! It's crazy.
Anyway, I'm thinking this could be a really good year for me. Everyone says it, but I hope it works (yeah i'm pointing at you chloe :p)
How about the rest of you guys?
It's the 4th already (wow) so I'm sure all of the new years glitz and glam has worn off a bit, but how are you all feeling so far?
I think this might be the first year it actually felt interesting to look at the calender and see 2013. I got really used to 12. lol.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2085 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh dear :-(. I'm glad you're ok now though. And I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who was dying over New Years.
    Yeah, I have a good feeling about 2013 too, I feel like I'm ready for a new start
  2. Old Comment
    You told me to comment.
  3. Old Comment
    Jk, get well soon Jen. Get lots of sleep and rest up because we all want you to get better ok.
  4. Old Comment
    @tribespirit; oh no! i hope you're better. apparently almost all the states except for like haiwaii and cali have this flu? it's terrible. i hope you have a good year, though.

@chloecoolness; rude. but then you got cool. thanks love ;D getting better every day.