Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > just a fantasy girl
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Recovery :/

Submit "Recovery :/" to Digg Submit "Recovery :/" to del.icio.us Submit "Recovery :/" to StumbleUpon Submit "Recovery :/" to Google
Posted 12-05-2012 at 01:17 AM by digitalkiss

No, not the Eminem album (you're awesome if you even slightly smirked at that).
My wisdom teeth surgery happened Monday! I'm glad it's over with and yet I really wish I didn't have to have it done.
It's only been a day and I look like a freakin' chipmunk storing up for winter with how swollen and puffy my face/chin is. It's uncomfortable to say the least.
And I'm a minor so only Tylenol Codeine for me, yay. -_-
It really sucks not being able to eat what you want or basically speak the way you want to.
My surgeon was super nice but I happened to come in the day she was teaching her students so there were about 6 other people in the room for my surgery. Everyone was extremely nice, especially since I woke up crying from the anesthesia.
They say it's a natural reaction the first time going under, especially for women, so I didn't feel bad.
I wasn't too nervous either except for the few minutes just before I went under because the one nurse strapped my legs down.
That sort of had me freaked for about a second but then, when I started to wake up, I realized it was good that they did that because I was shaking really bad against the straps, I remember.
The surgeon also asked me why I was crying just as I was coherent and I remember feeling someone wipe away the tears from my face.
Thankfully my family is here taking good care of me.
No one wants recovery pain though, that's for sure.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2301 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    awwwwh, at least it's over now <3 just keep making sure your family spoil you and i hope you feel better soon!
  2. Old Comment
    Oh man, I have to get 2 of mine down.

But I think i'm going to opt for local anesthesia rather than general anesthesia. I REALLY on't want to be put under. Haha!

The recovery pain is going to suck.
    I know, that since im 19, i'll be given strong pain pills. But, I never use stuff like that. Haha. >.<
  3. Old Comment
    Awwww I'm sending you lots of hugs I love you! Xoxoxo <3
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xxxshelbyxxx View Comment
    Oh man, I have to get 2 of mine down.

But I think i'm going to opt for local anesthesia rather than general anesthesia. I REALLY on't want to be put under. Haha!

The recovery pain is going to suck.
    I know, that since im 19, i'll be given strong pain pills. But, I never use stuff like that. Haha. >.<
    really, the anesthesia isn't the bad part. at least for me it wasn't. honestly, i thought the whole recovery process was going to be much easier and not as painful so you might end up taking those strong pain pills!